Position Available: BPM Specialist
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Process Specialist within Business Process Management to join their capability in Melbourne.
Working with some of the best in the industry you will have the opportunity to expand your technical horizons and grow your existing skills in this professional Tier 1 environment.
Working within the Process Centre of Excellence, the successful candidate will be an active participant in the design, enhancement and implementation of the Business Process Improvement Practices.
- You will provide high level consulting services to develop strategies and reusable frameworks, which will give you exposure across multiple programs
- You will be the subject matter expert around BPM tools
- You will demonstrate a strong ability to build and Maintain effective stakeholder and vendor relationships
- You will be responsible in leading, coaching and mentoring the team members
- Ideally you will have hands on experience with PEGA and relevant certification
- Telecommunications experience is highly regarded
If you do not have experience with PEGA but have experience administering one or more business process management suites ie: Lombardi, Metastorm with 4-6 years experience they offer on the job training to enable you to cross train rapidly to this environment.
If interested, please email myself (Michael Williams) at email@example.com or call me on 03 9674 3429
A full position description is available for consideration of suitably qualified applicants. For a confidential conversation please email firstname.lastname@example.org