PartnerRe Ltd. (NYSE: PRE) is a leading international reinsurance group. The Company provides multi-line reinsurance to insurance companies on a worldwide basis through our principal offices in Bermuda, Dublin, Greenwich, Paris and Zurich, our branch offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Toronto, and our representative offices in Beijing, Mexico City, Seoul, Tokyo, Santiago and Sao Paulo. Risks reinsured include property and casualty/motor, catastrophe, life, alternative risk transfer and specialty lines: agriculture, aviation & space, credit & surety, energy on-shore, engineering, marine and energy off-shore, specialty casualty and specialty property.
This position is accountable for in-depth knowledge of all components within the E-Business program and will be a key member of an in-house and outsourced resource model to develop and support the strategic e-business initiative (ACORD based workflow systems with document management) for the accounting, claims and underwriting departments.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for receiving, analyzing, completing and coordinating business requirements of user issues raised, change requests and all assigned work items. The ideal candidate has strong technical skills but is ready for a challenge, and is ready to stretch their capabilities in a fast-paced, technically advanced, complex and rewarding environment, with a high aptitude for learning new tools and skills quickly. The successful candidate must have team building, collaboration and facilitation skills, with the ability to produce consistently high quality work while working to tight deadlines.
Skill and Requirements:
Provide analysis, specifications, maintenance, implementation, oversight of solutions and operational activities required to meet business opportunities.
Evaluate user requests to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system application landscape, including infrastructure and capabilities. Make recommendations accordingly and translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
Support and control of work items by developing plans, assigning and prioritizing work, monitoring project work and communicating status to the project team and all affected parties to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
Receive requests for system modifications and subsequently define and prepare alternative solutions to business needs to ensure a completed analysis of user requirements.
Analyze, design, test implement systems, enhancements or corrections to fulfill business needs or resolve problems.
Provide guidance and support to other IT team members as required.
Must be able to provide support for production deployments and issues both during and outside of traditional work hours on an as needed basis.
- Proven experience with software development technologies (.Net, SQL Server 2005 onwards, WCF, C#, SML).
- And/Or 2 experience developing business processes with Metastorm BPM preferred.
- A thorough knowledge of the processes involved in delivering technical solutions for business requirements, including gathering requirements, design, system functionality and quality assurance procedures. Also requires demonstrated experience in system analysis, system development and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills involving direct communication to business as part of support process and analysis of requirements;ability to communicate technical information in a business friendly manner.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with a proven track record in managing interdependencies, or being a key player on major business or systems projects. The ability to prioritize workloads and manage user expectations is essential in this role.
- Self motivated and directed, able to work independently and also with teams in non US locations; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to develop and establish strong and effective working relationships with users, management, staff, contacts and stakeholders.
- Proven experience with application development life-cycle and ability to work in either and in-house or outsourced (and off-shore) environment; familiar with Project Management methodology and SDLC.
- Experience with integration technologies (SOA architectures) and methods (RUP, Waterfall Agile, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of Document management solutions (including Imaging, Oracle Content Management System and 3rd party applications) preferred.
Microsoft .NET Framework
Windows Communication Foundation
Windows Workflow Foundation
Internet Information Services
Infragistics ASP.NET Controls
Team Foundation Server
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related business degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant general Information Technology experience.
- systems analysis experience (3+ years).
Contact Us :
We offer a competitive salary including bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation and tuition reimbursement.
For confidential consideration, send your resume including salary requirements directly to email@example.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V