This hotfix addresses the following issues (plus those in 126.96.36.199):
- Loopback chained action sometimes results in multiple redundant action requests. (Metastorm # SR-02032011-0002, DEF16033)
- Performance issues on loading a Form in the Web Client when OutputCacheTimeout is enabled. (Metastorm # SR-01252011-0005, SR-01252011-0006, SR-01252011-0007, DEF15986, DEF15987)
A new entry UseQuickResize setting has been added to the Web Client’s web.config file to improve performance that allows performing a quick but less accurate resizing of forms:
<add key="UseQuickResize" value="1"></add>
The setting can be switched off by setting the value to 0:
<add key="UseQuickResize" value="0"></add>
- Loopback actions do not populate the eToStage value in to the eEvent table. (Metastorm # SR-01312011-0012, DEF15972)
- In an SSO configured environment with operation logging disabled, or in a non-SSO environment with operation logging enabled, the following error message is displayed while opening a Form having a Status control with drill-down options: "No Engines are available in the Metastorm BPM Server service". (Metastorm # SR-02042011-0001, DEF16069, DEF16087)
- Flagged action does not execute on Form load. (Metastorm # SR-01052011-0004, DEF15868)
- In the Web Client, Grid control does not refresh its contents correctly when the Grid is dependent on another control (such as Drop-down control) and a selection is made in the dependent control to update the Grid contents. (Metastorm # SR-01262011-0005, DEF16336)
- In the Web Client, after filtering a Custom List using a value, removing the filter by using ‘No filter’ does not restore blank value in the filter field and instead retains the value that was entered to filter the list. (Metastorm # SR-01262011-0013, DEF16043)
- In the Designer, the following error message is displayed during search if there are Swim Lanes in the search results: “An unexpected error has occurred within the Designer.” (Metastorm # SR-02112011-0006, DEF16329)
- Performance issues due to lack of client-side caching of attachments and images.
A new entry UseBrowserCache setting has been added to the Web Client’s web.config file to enable caching of images and scripts from the engine eAttachmentTable on the client browser:
<add key="UseBrowserCache" value="1" />
This setting can be switched off by setting the value to 0:
<add key="UseBrowserCache" value="0" />
(Metastorm # SR-01252011-0005, SR-01252011-0006, SR-01252011-0007, DEF16482)
- In the Web Client, rendering time of Form with Grid control needs improvement.
A new entry TelerikPatch setting has been added to the Web Client’s web.config file to improve performance:
<add key="TelerikPatch" value="scripts/telerik.js" />
This setting can be switched off either by commenting it or removing this entry from the web.config file.
(Metastorm # SR-01202011-0008, DEF16503)