The Metastorm BPM Software Development Kit (SDK) is designed for use by System Integrators, Corporate Developers and Independent Software Vendors, who wish to build tight integration between Metastorm BPM and other software applications, build Metastorm BPM services into their own clients, or who wish to extend the functionality of Metastorm BPM.
Metastorm BPM Enterprise Component Libraries (ECL) – The Metastorm BPM ECL provides the public interface into the Metastorm BPM Process Engine. Using this interface, Independent software vendors (ISVs) and developers can create integration into Metastorm BPM in order to initiate processes, update processes and tasks, and access process data.
The Version 9.0 ECL consists of:
- Client Assemblies/Libraries for .NET and Java
- Code samples for the .NET, Java, and Web Service ECL
- Documentation and API reference for the .NET, Java, and Web Service ECL
- Database Schema Developer Guide – This document describes the database schema used for the Metastorm BPM repository.
- DMS Provider Framework – This document describes how to create custom integration into 3rd party Document Management Systems.
- Open Authentication Guide – This document describes how to create custom authentication providers for Metastorm BPM.
PLEASE NOTE - The Metastorm BPM V9 SDK is supported only on version 126.96.36.199 and above.
For complete details, please see the Release Notes.
Partners and customers with current maintenance contracts may download the release via the New Version Downloads sections of the Customer and Partner Zones.
Documentation in both CHM and PDF format is included with the release and is available in the Documentation section of the Customer and Partner Zones.